THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

To..$0Fi@

Hey girl, Thanks for being there for me when I needed you..Although it aint much to you it is to me..Well atleast you listened..Haha for whatever time we had..And hey keep smiling!!Stiffen up that upper lip...What you frowning for??!!Haha don't want you getting older aight?SOOOO........SMILE!!!!!!Hahaha..And you know I'm always there for you aight..We really need to finish our conversation..bout whatever it is you did'nt get to finish..remember?Haha anyways..Thanks..Owe you loads!!Haix..really miss you lots..remember all the fun times we had?Hahaha!!!I miss camp!!!!I miss everything we did when i was at your place...And my bad for falling asleep when we were supposed to do the banner...next time..WAKE ME UP!! Haha... and i understand the problems your facing now.Just know that you can always count on me if ever you need me aight..Dont be so worried bout everything..And just remember..IT'S YOUR LIFE..Stay cool and cute!!Losta love..

0 comments: