THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

DonKey Lo0

Hey baby, thanks or everything you did for me the other night..You have no idea how much it helped..And I'm still thinking whether or not i should do 'the thing' you told me not to.REMEMBER? Haha anyway..you know you can trust me with anything..anything between us remains between us..Deal??Hahaha..I guess there's loads bout you that ppl don't know huh..Don't bottle it up inside you..You know I'm ALWAYS there for you..If you need a shoulder to cry on..Mine's always here for you..and if you need someone to wallop..well I'm ready to.......... PROTECT MYSELF!! Haha don't go doing anything reckless..GOSH look Who's talking..Haha.. You can punch me..it's aight..Just..I might punch back too..Haha.If there's any problems just tell me aight..And remember what we're suppose to do after your exams!!Take care..Love you loads baby!!

0 comments: