THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

MuMmY Lynn,DarLlIng WifE Steph and DarllIng WiFe AmY

Hey darllings..thanks so much aight..for your advice and all..Owe you guys so much..I miss EVERYONE!! All of you are out of school ade...no more crazy schemes..Haix..Mummy Lynn remember vodka at Langkawi?Haha and CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP!!!??Priceless..Haha..YOu were giggling non stop!!And you affected me as well!!Haha..You helped me so much.

Darlling Steph..We share our problems with each other..you can always tell me anything..and I'm so proud of you..haha..you damn keng la..doing all the things you did..RESPECT!!And one day..we need to go clubbing together!!Haha you pick the place...I'm always there for you...And EAT!!You know i miss you too..you made me feel better

Lou Poh Amy, Thanks for everything...it means alot to me...and dont be do stresed out anymore aight..not good..take things slowly...Im here if you need me!!Haha im here for everyone!!!sorry i haven't messaged you for a long time...my phone is so jacked up!!I missed you alot!!Your ring!!I havent forgotten bout it...I just need to GET THERE!!!Love you so much!!you took my mind off the problems.


Dedicated to Mummy Lynn,Darlling Wife Steph and Lou Poh Amy..
Love you ppl so much!! <3>

0 comments: