THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

SICK much.

Urrghhhh!! I'm sick! I've got the all famous flu. Wait wait lets make an equation.
Flu + Cough + Soar Throat + Headache = PAIN! And a short nerve to get on. Gosh. I slept for like 15 hours. Totally knocked out. K.O Baby! What made things worst is that whenever i cough, my throat feels like its being teared apart. It feels so freaking DRY! It HURTS! Oh did i mention, I lost my voice! How in the world am I supposed to command on Sports Day I have no idea.
Niway,

Lets talk bout Friday.
Nothing much happened. The usual.
-woke up
-got dressed
-went to school
-survived
-was happy
-talked to my sayang
-went to Komtar after school
-came back to school
-Sports Day rehearsal.
-got even sick-er
-collapsed when I got back


I'm quite surprised I can even blog now.
Hahahaha.
Niway..was really freaked out when I was on the way to Komtar. Cause...
I was on a BIKE!!!!And Sophia sped!!Was nearly thrown off it man!But it was FUN!
Nothing really interesting in this post.

0 comments: