THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fucker.

Well I guess my post title pretty much says it all. You see, fuckers aint hard to find. They breed like cockroaches in the sewer. They stink, they're ugly, and they don't know proper English!Haha there's one HUGE, UGLY, ELEPHANT DUNG FILLED BRAIN, MESSED UP PERSONALITY, PUNY EYED SKANK OF A HUMAN that rots in MGS. Dude, I aint making it sucha a HUGE problem that we aint on talking terms aight. It just baffled me FOR THAT SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. You don't see me sticking knives into myself over it do you. Know why?CAUSE YOU AINT A BIG A DEAL TO ME!Shit of a person thinks she has made sucha huge impact on my life that I need to worry bout her moods, that I make sucha big deal out of it. Well, EARTH TO COCKROACH! YOU DON'T! And don't be talking to me like you hate it. You know, I pretty much hate talking to you too. It's like a part of me dies inside just looking at your face. Imagine what happens hearing your voice. And if you have a PROBLEM with MY sister. Take it somewhere else ho. Hey, heads up. You have a sister too. And the last time I checked. She aint THAT popular. And to THAT double-faced-bitch-of-a-person, SHUT UP. NO ONE likes you! I know what you're up to.

0 comments: