THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

UPDATE

Gosh havent been updating my blog for God knows how long.Finally i get to crap here again.Hmm where shall i start?Whata bout today?My last day of school....My so called best and worst day.Today in school,crapped through it as usual.at 9 my whole form went to KDU for some English thing.Was kinda awesome...MET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!KHANGAL!Gosh was he hwatttt!!A Mongollian..Damn...Me and Von thought he was a Korean.Lol.Went to his booth and played his game of 'Whos line is it?'He gave me a chop!Lol.Then me and Von went to redeem our prizes,and guess what?!He was there!Oh my GOODNESSS...*Melts*He put his arm around me!!For God knows what reason!Ouuuuccchhhhhhaaaaaa!!!Damn.Went to tell Bufuk and Asmat bout it.Was laughing all the way.When was about to leave,pulled together all the guts and courage i could muster and went to ask for a picture with him!Hahahahahahaha Von didnt dare so i did it!Muahahaha!!!!Was about to get a solo pic but Rebbie popped up!Gosh.But its aight i still love you!!!It was a Kodak Moment!


Got back tyo school,and got throught the rest of the day giggling.Last period of the day,Got Gayathri to do Inai for me.Pretty.Thanks!After school went to Gurney Plaza.Me and my sis bullied some Peng Hua girls...Hey they were asking for it!But in the end,we won.OBVIOUSLY!Later that day,found out that our midnight Genting trip was cancelled.Sigh.I guess there's always next time.Khangal is soooo hot!

0 comments: