THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Confused

**If you can't understand what I'm talking bout. Can't blame you, cause right now I'm just sooo........... BLUARGHHHH!!!!

I feel, LOST. I think I do. I'm not sure. ( see, this is why I said I feel lost )
Life really packs a punch.
Package 1 - Parents
Package 2- Friends
Package 3- Parents and Friends

Just received a fresh Package 3.
Shall I elaborate??
Nahh, too personal. Well at least I got it off on a few people. Sigh. Oh btw, thanks for listening V and J.
Sigh, anyway. I would like to take this opportunity to thank whoever it was who came up with the idea of BLOGGING.
THANK YOU!

You have given teenagers a site where they have the right to vent their anger~
And not get into trouble. ** Excluding Raja Petra.

Anyway,sigh.
I don't know where this post is leading.
I'm just so....
Confused
Emotional
Worried
Sad
that I don't know what else to say.
I'll just end it here...
Till then guys =)







.::I hope these feelings,
these damned scrambled feelings
within me,
will disappear.
I'm sure it will::.
Colour describing me today- Dull Purple

0 comments: